The Be Connected program is a statewide effort to strengthen access to support and resources for the 600,000+ service members, veterans and their families who call Arizona home.
Be Connected Goals
There are three goals for the Be Connected program:
- Reduce deaths by suicide in Arizona’s population of service members and veterans.
- Build upon existing capacity and strengths within our service systems, adding a new layer of coordination and support.
- Demonstrate effectiveness and develop a sustainability plan that builds program components into systems and funding.
Be Connected Partners
There are three types of partners:
Be Connected Components
There are three parts to the program:
- CALL – A 24/7 support line that anyone can call, including service members, veterans, family members, helpers and providers.
- MATCH – A Resource Match Tool and help to navigate to the right resources for each person or family’s situation.
- LEARN – Training, including in-person and online options, to equip everyone with the knowledge, skills and confidence to help.
For more on the background of the Be Connected program, read the FAQ.